Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

Dr. AJ

Well AJ did it!!! He's now officially an M.D.!! And he received his MBA as well! He graduated May 9th (of course I'm always late on posts!) He had a great ceremony.....we got some good pix down by the Canal.....and then we headed to his favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse for lunch!!
So so so so so proud of him!!! We're so excited for him to start residency in Louisville soon....put all that education to good use!! :)
(Just so you know...we did get some good pix......however, I of course left the battery to my camera in louisville so Christa, AJ's mom and my brother were able to take pix but I have yet to receive any of them digitally.....soooooo, once I get them I will post them....love showing off my hubby!!
Congrats!!!!

No comments: