Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, February 8, 2010

Update



Well I haven't upated since I started back to work.....I'm beginning my 3rd week back now, and it's still hard to leave him in the morning. All I can think about is getting back home to him....I completely understand women wanting to be a stay-at-home mom (or domestic engineer...or whatever they call it these days!) But AJ and I are so lucky to have my mom watching him at our house. My mom moved down here near us in January and she comes to our house every morning...even on the weekends when we both have to work. We are so blessed! I am still able to nurse him and I hope I can continue...he is so healthy and growing so fast...I'd hate to have to switch to formula at this point. But I'm hanging in there....luckily I like what I do...I couldn't imagine leaving him and going to a job I hate (I know many people do though).
As long as the weather holds out AJ and I will be taking Wyatt to AJ's farm...AJ can't wait to show him everything....the land, the tractors....as you can see below...AJ introduced him to the toy tractors that he had as a boy....
Wyatt can't wait to play with the tractors!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So... we have to let our boys meet while Cole is still a little bigger than Wyatt... Haha! He is so cute!