Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, December 6, 2010

'Tis the Season for Christmas Cards!

Well we got our first Christmas card in the mail and I realized I have not even started ours yet!! That is when I thought of Shutterfly. They have so many great options to choose from and such cute designs. Here are some that I particularly like:

I love the option of the photo cards...such a great way to show off your family to everyone!

There are so many different color schemes available too (I tend to lean towards the reds). And, yes, our family Christmas card will say "Merry Christmas" somewhere on it...not just Happy Holidays!! But Shutterfly has options for everyone, no matter their beliefs.


If you are like me and have not started yet, check out their website, you will find something just for you! www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

It does not stop with the Christmas photo cards though....they have so many options for any occasion throughout the year:
Such as Birthday cards for that someone special: www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

Also, you can make Calendars and Wall Calendars: www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
And I can't forget to mention the option of Shutterfly's Photo Books: www.shutterfly.com/photo-books . What a great way to capture the memories of your children, vacation or wedding all in one photo book, without the hassle of putting the pictures in an album yourself!

I hope you all can find some great deals there too!
Fellow bloggers....check out this special deal to receive 50 free cards...hurry deal ends soon!
http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: