Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're back!

Hello everyone! Our wedding website that we used to have is now officially deleted...yes we were too cheap to continue paying for it! So we have now moved on to the free blogging sites!

We are both extremely busy and only see each other on the weekends...hopefully that will change soon!! I am doing my residency in Louisville while AJ is finishing his MD/MBA in Indianapolis....yes, we have (combined) officially put ourselves in about half a million dollars of debt...that's awesome given the current economic situation!! We will never get to retire at this rate! Oh, that takes me to tell you about my personal goal...to win the lottery! Hundreds (thousands??) have done it already...so why can't I?!!

No comments: