Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shower Time @ 30 weeks!

Well we are now 30 weeks along (almost 31 now).....can't believe only 10 (or possibly fewer) more weeks to go!
We had a great weekend....my sister hosted a baby shower at our house on Saturday and we had a great turn out of close friends and family....it was good to see everyone! Kim did an awesome job with the shower.....the decorations were so adorable and my sister-in-law Stephanie made the cake (which if you remember she also made our amazing wedding cake!)
Here are some pix from the shower:








How cute is this diaper cake?!!


The amazing cake Stephanie made!




Measuring me for the 'string around the belly' game......thanks alot to everyone who WAAAAAYY overestimated my size!!! hahaha!!



Me, Monica and Jessica with onesies that they made with their name suggestions for Baby Voelkel! Mine actually says Bun (my little bun in the oven :) )


I had a great time and AJ and I are so thankful for all the wonderful and generous gifts!! We're looking forward to getting everything ready for Baby Voelkel.....all this baby stuff is so darn cute!! :)

No comments: