Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 29, 2011

24 weeks

Here's the belly shot update at 24 weeks:


So far the pregnancy is going really well. I can feel the girls moving a LOT!! And AJ can too :) I am already outgrowing my maternity clothes that I had from when I was pregnant with Wyatt! At our 24week appt (which I'm now in the 6month) they said I was measuring 8 months for a singleton pregnancy.....haha!! I feel it!! At this appt I had to do the glucose screening....hopefully blood work comes back fine! No ultrasound this time, but we will at the next one....can't wait to see them again!! We talked a little more about delivery and the doc said full term with twins is about 36 weeks and that we should be fine if we deliver around 35-36weeks (which we are hoping for!) As far as whether we will have a c-section or not is still up in the air....it all depends on my health and the twins health and their position when it comes time. But they did say that I would deliver in an operating room no matter what just in case.
I keep praying that me and the girls stay healthy.....this is a lot different than a singleton pregnancy!

No comments: