Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas 2010

Better late than never :)

Wyatt running around Christmas Eve after church

Looking to see if he could see Santa :)

Christmas morning....Santa came!!!




His little reindeer pjs with his name on the butt!! :)

He had a great time opening his gifts!


And this is AJ's gift wrapping job ;) (yes, that's a storage bin with duck tape!)




Wyatt's gift to his Daddy...he made it at the Paint Spot here in town. It looks totally different now that its been 'fired'....I kinda procrastinated taking Wyatt there to do it and they said it would take about 9 days to do the 'firing' process so they let me take it home unfinished to give as a gift and then we took it back and finished it....so what looks pink here is actually bright red, etc.....AJ loved it!




Daddy was so proud getting Wyatt his first Basketball goal! Pretty sure this thing will get a lot of use!





He has a way to go yet to using it by himself though :)



He loved his Spiderman ball pit! It only came with like 15 balls so we bought a bag of 100 more....you can imagine how much fun we have picking those up every night!! Oh well...he loves it!




Granny came over that morning too!


Granny got him a tent with a tunnel!! Oh so many more places to hide! (And Nala loves it too!)


Wyatt's gift to Granny....it says:
Grandma....Hold me a little longer..rock me a little more. Tell me another story (you've only told me four) Let me sleep on your shoulder...I love your happy smile...I'll always love you Grandma.....So stay with me awhile. You mean the world to me....Love, Wyatt
He's such a thoughtful grandson!! He loves her so much!


No comments: