Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Belly update

So ever since we found out we were pregnant again I knew I was getting bigger faster than I did with Wyatt, but I just chalked it up to it being the 2nd pregnancy b/c you always read that b/c you've already been stretched out that the belly pops out faster. Then we found out we were having twins and then I knew I was in trouble:>

Here I am at 20 weeks and 2 days






And here I was at 19 weeks 3 days with Wyatt





And here I was at 29 weeks 3 days with Wyatt.....looks scaringly similar to my 20 week picture....yikes :> BTW, I had a great tan when I was prego with Wyatt....man I miss that color :>










2 comments:

Erin said...

Haha... oh wow! You are super cute though, and I can't wait to meet your 2 girls! How fun... bring on the bows & dresses!!!

Life thus far said...

Thanks Erin! Nervous about how big I will get in the end! And congrats to you all too...must be the season for girls!!